Trail against Trail, runner against runner. One epic battle where eveyone wins. Run on the famous Wee-Chi-Tah dirt trail or on the paved Wichita Falls Circle trail. Choose from a Full Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, or 10K on either the dirt or paved trail. The Full Marathon is a Boston Qualifier! That’s right, a BQ event right here in Wichita Falls, TX! New one day format this year.
All proceeds from this event go to Wee-Chi-Tah Trail projects, the MSU Women’s Cross Country Team and the Wichita Falls Parks Department.
- Early (Before Jan 1st): 10K $35 / Half $65 / Full $75
- Regular (Jan 1st thru Jan 16th): 10K – $45 / Half – $85 / Full – $95
- Race Weekend (Jan 17th & 18th): 10K – $55 / Half – $95 / Full – $105
To register online visit Active.com
For a hard copy entry form click here.
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
Hotter’N Hell Club House
104 Scott Street
Wichita Falls, TX
Friday, Jan 17th, 5 pm – 7 pm
Saturday, Jan 18th, 7 am – 8 am
Full Marathon will start at 8:15 with the half and 10k immediately after
Top Overall Open & Masters (Male & Female)
Top 3 Male & Female in 10 year age groups
- All participants registered by Jan 1st will receive a really cool, long sleeve T-shirt.
- Later entries will receive shirts on a first come to packet pick up, first serve basis.
- Timing by WFRC, RaceTime Solutions & MSU Women’s Cross Country Team.
This event will be held regardless of the weather. NO REFUNDS.